Study in USA: 2022/2023 The Science Ambassador Scholarship for International Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022-23 Science Ambassador Scholarship for women in science, technology, engineering, or math to study in the United States of America.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship will cover the full tuition expenses of successful applicants for the period of four years, staring with the 2022-2023 academic year.
Eligibility Criteria For The Science Ambassador Scholarship
To be eligible for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be interested in the field of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Must have obtained relevant certifications required for admission into an undergraduate program at a United States institution of higher learning.
- Must be available to commence studies in the 2022-2023 academic session.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must meet the English language requirements.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Science Ambassador Scholarship 2022 are to film a three-minute educational video of themselves explaining a STEM topic that they are passionate about. The video should be:
- A mini-lecture, not a personal statement. Pretend you’re a lecturer speaking to a class.
- Clear, creative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject.
- Three minutes or less in length.
- About any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study.
- Scientifically accurate.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public’.
An advisory board of women who hold higher degrees and work in a broad range of STEM fields will review applications and select finalists. Finalists will be notified in early 2023 and will move onto the next round to submit additional materials.
The Application Deadline is Not specified