Florida State University is currently accepting applications from qualified and eligible domestic and international students to pursue a postgraduate Masters or PhD degree in the university.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Florida State University Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of selected candidates and will also provide up to $29,000 in annual stipends.
The scholarships are awarded as graduate assistantships in forms of research assistantships and/or teaching assistantships, which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
Florida State University is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates willing to study in the United States of America.
The university offers graduate assistantships in forms of research assistantships and/or teaching assistantships, which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in an allied field from an accredited college or university;
- Fulfil the requirements for the baccalaureate degree or its equivalent.
- Hold an undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher;
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will cover the full costs of study which includes competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
- Students are awarded with a stipend of $26,000 (Masters applicants) and $29,000 (PhD applicants).
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- A baccalaureate degree transcript
- An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher
- A minimum revised GRE percentile of at least 48% on the verbal portion and 75% on the quantitative portion of the test. (GRE is currently being waived!)
- Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the student’s work and background;
- A personal statement of professional goals; and
- Proof of English Proficiency
How To Apply
Step 1: Submit Your Application
Step 2: Receive Email Invite to Status Page
Step 3: Complete your Application: the Status Page
Once you have decided on a desired start term and program, complete and submit your application online by clicking the button below.