Study In USA: 2022 Michigan State University Scholarship for International Students
Open to: Innovators, International Students, Researchers, Scientists, Tech, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The 2022 Michigan State University scholarship is now open for interested and qualified international students willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in a prestigious university.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This scholarship is awarded as a $25,000 grant towards tuition annually, renewable for eight semesters.
As a founding member of the Russell Group, the Michigan State University have a world-class reputation for pioneering research and innovation in the fields of medicine, science and engineering, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
International Tuition Grant consideration is holistic and will consider academic performance, student involvement, the application essay, English proficiency, and geographic diversity. Awarding is competitive and the highest level of International Tuition Grant is typically limited to students in the top 5% of MSU’s applicant pool.
Awarded to academically competitive incoming freshmen with non-U.S. residency status applying from schools outside the United States. This scholarship may be awarded as $25,000, $21,000 or $18,000 per year for eight semesters.
Freshman admission to Michigan State University Scholarship is based on:
- Academic performance in high school
- Strength and quality of curriculum
- Recent trends in academic performance
- Class rank
- Standardized test results
- English language proficiency for non-U.S. citizens or permanent residents whose first language is not English
- Leadership, talents, conduct, and diversity of experience
- High school GPA: 3.5-4.0
- Composite ACT: 23-29
- Total SAT: 1110-1310
Find more details here
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- This scholarship may be awarded as $25,000, $21,000 or $18,000 per year for eight semesters.
- International Tuition Grant consideration is holistic and will consider academic performance, student involvement, the application essay, English proficiency, and geographic diversity.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- ACT/SAT result (optional)
- English Proficiency certificate
How To Apply
If you submit your admission application and all required materials by November 1, you will receive a decision about your admission by January 15 with maximum scholarship consideration.
Students who apply for regular or rolling admission will still be considered for any remaining awards/scholarships.
Click on the apply button below to commence your application.