The 2022 Michigan State University scholarship is now open for interested and qualified international students willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in a prestigious university.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
This scholarship is awarded as a $25,000 grant towards tuition annually, renewable for eight semesters.
As a founding member of the Russell Group, the Michigan State University have a world-class reputation for pioneering research and innovation in the fields of medicine, science and engineering, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
International Tuition Grant consideration is holistic and will consider academic performance, student involvement, the application essay, English proficiency, and geographic diversity. Awarding is competitive and the highest level of International Tuition Grant is typically limited to students in the top 5% of MSU’s applicant pool.
Awarded to academically competitive incoming freshmen with non-U.S. residency status applying from schools outside the United States. This scholarship may be awarded as $25,000, $21,000 or $18,000 per year for eight semesters.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Freshman admission to Michigan State University Scholarship is based on:
- Academic performance in high school
- Strength and quality of curriculum
- Recent trends in academic performance
- Class rank
- Standardized test results
- English language proficiency for non-U.S. citizens or permanent residents whose first language is not English
- Leadership, talents, conduct, and diversity of experience
- High school GPA: 3.5-4.0
- Composite ACT: 23-29
- Total SAT: 1110-1310
Find more details here
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- This scholarship may be awarded as $25,000, $21,000 or $18,000 per year for eight semesters.
- International Tuition Grant consideration is holistic and will consider academic performance, student involvement, the application essay, English proficiency, and geographic diversity.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- ACT/SAT result (optional)
- English Proficiency certificate
How To Apply
If you submit your admission application and all required materials by November 1, you will receive a decision about your admission by January 15 with maximum scholarship consideration.
Students who apply for regular or rolling admission will still be considered for any remaining awards/scholarships.
Click on the apply button below to commence your application.