The University of Findlay Scholarships for International Students is now open for interested and qualified candidates willing to study in the United States.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The award is a $21,000 annual scholarship grant for selected candidates to study at the prestigious University of Findlay.
Aside from the annual study grant, students are qualified for several other scholarships on merit bases. The university will prepare you for effective work and encourage you to get the most out of your experience with English culture.
The University of Findlay believes in recognizing hard work through scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students.
Findlay’s scholarships are based on your cumulative grade point average and graduate students can earn additional scholarships for earning a good score on the GRE or GMAT tests.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an International student and be ready to commence an eligible undergraduate degree at the university.
- have a GPA of 2.74 – 3.95 or higher.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
|Name of Scholarship||G.P.A. Requirement||Scholarship Amount|
|Trustee Scholarship||3.95 or higher||$21,000 a year/renewable each year|
|Presidential Scholarship||3.75-3.94||$19,000 a year/renewable each year|
|Dean’s Scholarship||3.5-3.74||$17,000 a year/renewable each year|
|Findlay Award||2.75 – 3.49||$15,000 a year/renewable each year|
|International Scholar Award||2.0 – 2.74||$12,000 a year/renewable each year|
Successfully selected students will be provided with an amount of $12,000 – $21,000 by the University of Findlay to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the USA.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Transcripts: Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary schoolwork or work completed to the final year of study. A certified English translation and the original credential in the foreign language are required.
- Bank statement proving the capability to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room & board for one year.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum GPA of a 3.95 or higher
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the official proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
- iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 95
How To Apply
Click the button below to commence your application.