Study In USA: 2022 University of Mary Washington Scholarship For International Students
The University of Mary Washington, USA is offering a tuition fee support award to international students that want to undertake a study programme at the Institution.
The University of Mary Washington will change or rescind merit scholarships in the event housing or residency status changes after awarding.
The recipient qualifies to receive a scholarship for each of four academic years (Fall/Spring) of continuous undergraduate study at the University of Mary Washington provided that all of the following conditions are satisfied.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be full-time at the University of Mary Washington and complete at least 12 credit hours each semester.
- Applicants must gather and submit all documents and information required by the university as listed in the admission checklist.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Awards will be changed in the event domicile is changed after awarding.
- Recipients must be full-time at the University of Mary Washington and successfully complete at least 12 credit hours each semester. Students with approved reduced loads from the Office of Disabilities Resources will have their award automatically adjusted should they fall below full-time status
- The scholarship may be used for pre-approved study abroad programs for current scholars who have maintained eligibility for the scholarship before their study abroad experience. Pre-approval requires that written permission from the Center for International Education be sent to the Office of Financial Aid. Participation will be limited to one period of study, not to exceed two semesters. Study abroad credit hours equivalent to full-time enrollment will be transferred back to the University of Mary Washington and used to consider scholarship eligibility for the subsequent year.
- Study abroad participants must return to the University of Mary Washington as full-time residence hall students to complete their degree requirements. The process for using merit scholarships for study abroad programs can be accessed here.
- The scholarship may not be used by students participating in an internship in which the student resides off-campus.
- The recipient must maintain the following yearly grade point averages to retain a merit scholarship: Earned Credit Hours Yearly GPA Requirement
60+ 3.0 “Earned Credit Hours” are credit hours earned only at UMW.
- Should the recipient be placed on social or administrative probation, or be found guilty of an Honor Code violation, the scholarship will be withdrawn, and charges to the student shall be adjusted according to the University’s refund policy.
- Should the recipient withdraw during the academic year, an adjustment in the amount of the scholarship will be made according to the University’s refund policy.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply here.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.