The University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified international students.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship offers $20,000 to international students with outstanding academic achievements.
The University of Minnesota is one of the most comprehensive public universities in the United States and ranks among the most prestigious.
The University of Minnesota Duluth is providing a total sum of $20,000, $5,000 each per year for four years of preferred study undertaken.
The University of Minnesota Duluth will be agile in pursuing a dynamic future that builds upon our strengths1 and successfully confronts evolving challenges and opportunities. It is an outstanding student-centered, undergraduate-focused institution of higher education, defined by its commitment to student access and promoting exceptional outcomes for its graduates.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
To be considered for the University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship, you must:
- Be in an active, non-immigrant temporary visa status
- Be a student who qualify for a tuition reduction or waiver are ineligible for these awards
- Be a student who have previously attended a college/university will be eligible to receive these awards for three years while new high school students will be eligible to receive their award for four years, subject to renewal criteria.
- have a completed application file by May 1 (fall) and by November 15 (spring)
- These scholarships are renewable annually, contingent upon maintenance of 3.0 cumulative University of Minnesota (U of M) GPA, and full-time undergraduate status
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will provide a total sum of $20,000, $5,000 each per year for four years of preferred study undertaken.
How To Apply
No separate application is required for this scholarship provided the applicants have a completed application file by May 1 (fall) and by November 15 (spring), 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to submit their applications.
The Application Deadline is 15th November 2022