Study In USA: 2023 Boston College Gabelli Presidential Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
Boston College has announced applications for the 2022 Gabelli Presidential Scholarship for incoming domestic and international students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Boston College Gabelli Presidential Scholarship is an undergraduate academic, merit program annually awarded as full-tuition scholarships and fully-funded, GPSP-sponsored summer programs to students.
The Presidential Scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition scholarship. If a student demonstrates a need beyond tuition, as determined by Boston College’s institutional analysis, this need would be met with additional scholarship funds.
The Gabelli Presidential Scholars Program is an undergraduate academic, merit program that annually awards full-tuition scholarships and fully-funded, GPSP-sponsored summer programs to 18 incoming freshman students.
Each year, Boston College awards eighteen academically merit-based scholarships to incoming freshmen through the Gabelli Presidential Scholars Program. Both Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates are eligible for Presidential Scholarship consideration as long as they meet the November 1 priority scholarship deadline.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be applying to the College as a fresh incoming student
- Meet the requirements to study at Boston College
- Meet the English Language requirements of the College.
- Apply before the priority deadline
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Presidential Scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition scholarship. If a student demonstrates need beyond tuition, as determined by Boston College’s institutional analysis, this need would be met with additional scholarship funds.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High School Transcript
- English Proficiency Certificate
- The School Report and Counselor Recommendation Form
- Teacher Evaluations
How To Apply
No additional application materials are required for this scholarship, but please note that only candidates for fall admission will be considered.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to begin their online application and read more about the scholarship opportunity.