The Mastercard Foundation calls for application from Masters students to study in the University of California, USA.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper.
The University of California, Berkeley has partnered with the Mastercard Foundation in a collaborative, global network of education institutions and non-profit organizations that believe education is a catalyst for social and economic advancement.
The Scholars Program aims to develop a cohort of ethical, entrepreneurial, and energetic young leaders who will drive and lead socio-economic transformation in Africa.
In addition to receiving high-quality education, Scholars will receive specialized training in leadership and entrepreneurship, and participate in program connecting them to the innovative ecosystems of the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Be a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country
- Have academic excellence
- Have been admitted or apply to a UC Berkeley master’s degree program
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Demonstrate the commitment to give back to your community, country, or continent
- Have the desire and intention to return to your home country after completing your studies
- The Scholarship is fully funded
- Scholars will receive specialized training in leadership and entrepreneurship
- Scholars will participate in program connecting them to the innovative ecosystems
How To Apply
To be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, Graduate degree seekers must first be admitted to the university through the regular admissions process before being considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program.
Interested and qualified candidate should apply using the link below.