Study In USA: 2023 Miami University Merit Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
The Miami University Merit Scholarships are currently ongoing for interested and qualified candidates willing to pursue an undergraduate degree in the United States of America.
The Miami University Merit Scholarships offer up to $34,000 per year for selected applicants with outstanding academic credentials.
Today, Miami consistently ranks among the nation’s top public universities for the quality of teaching and overall student experience.
Miami offers merit scholarships to qualified high school students who enroll full time on Miami’s Oxford campus beginning in the fall semester. Students will be considered based on scholarship availability at the time they apply. Dec. 1 is the priority application deadline to be considered for Miami’s merit scholarships.
Miami does not require the submission of ACT or SAT test scores for first-year students applying for 2023 enrollment.
To be considered for the Miami University Merit Scholarships, you must:
- Apply to Miami University
- Meet the minimum academic criteria for the undergraduate programme
- Complete your application by the priority deadline
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarships are renewable for up to four years, provided students meet renewability requirements and the value of the award is up $34,000 per year.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High School Transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- English Proficiency Requirement
- Miami does not require the submission of ACT or SAT test scores for first-year students applying for 2023 enrollment.
How to Apply
No separate scholarship application is necessary to be considered for the awards listed in the following table.
Scholarships are not guaranteed and are based on academic credentials provided at the time of application.
The Application Deadline is 1st December 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.