University of Dayton Merit scholarships are worth up to $30,000 per year towards tuition costs. All students are automatically considered for a merit scholarship when we receive your application and required documents.
Students are automatically considered for an international merit scholarship upon applying for admission.
Simply complete the admission application for consideration. We encourage you to review details on the application process, and most importantly the links to several free online applications, one of which the University of Dayton’s application.
Founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary, the University of Dayton is a top-tier, doctoral-level university located in the Midwestern city of Dayton, Ohio.
Apply for free using the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application. We will accept documents through email at [email protected].
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be either a first-year or transfer undergraduate students
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- These scholarships are worth up to $30,000 per year toward your tuition.
- You may be eligible to earn up to $4,000 over four years to cover the cost of your textbooks.
Evaluation Criteria & Deadlines
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Once your application is complete, the evaluation and review process takes approximately 2-4 weeks (certain programs may have a longer evaluation and review process).
- Official decision letters, immigration documents, and instructions for confirming your enrollment will be sent via email to the email address used on the admission application.
- You can check your status at any time in your application portal to see what documents we have received and what is still needed to complete your application.
The University of Dayton’s calendar year is divided into three terms. Application deadlines for international students are:
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Spring term (January through April) — November 1
- Summer term (Transfer students only, May through July) — March 1
Should you be unable to attend a specific term, please return to your admission portal to submit a new application for a future term.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link.
To be considered for University of Dayton Merit scholarships, applicants should complete the admission application for the program. Apply for free using the University of Dayton Application or the Common Application. We will accept documents through email at [email protected].
Already applied and looking to confirm enrollment and/or check on your application status? Log into your application portal here.
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.