Study In USA: John Caroll University Scholarships for International Students
The John Caroll University Scholarships are currently ongoing for 2022 admissions for international students willing to pursue a degree in the United States.
John Caroll University Scholarships are awarded as a $27,000 annual support to international students as part of their tuition fees and study costs.
Students not eligible for the scholarships on merit are also considered for an Ignatian scholarship valued at $14,000 per year.
Every year, John Carrol University distribute numerous scholarship awards to incoming first-year students.
The scholarships are offered with the aim of ensuring that a JCU education is accessible and affordable for all students and families, regardless of their economic backgrounds.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student.
- Have GPA: B+ ACT: 25 SAT: 1150
- Have SAT (middle 50% range of old SAT: critical reading 500-600, mathematics 510-610, writing 480-590) and ACT (middle 50% range: composite 22-27, average 25).
- Submit results of standardized tests from one or more of the following test(s):
- TOEFL (preferred minimum scores: paper-based 550, Internet-based 79)
- IELTS (preferred minimum score: 6.5).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- When you submit your application for admission, you’ll automatically be considered for merit scholarships up to $27,000 per year.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High school academic transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- English proficiency certificate
- SAT/ACT scores (optional)
- Common Application School Report and/or Common Application Counselor Recommendation including grading scale.
How To Apply
When you submit your application for admission, you’ll automatically be considered for merit scholarships up to $27,000 per year. No separate application is required for you to be considered for merit scholarships.
Click here to visit the scholarship page of JCU and click on the apply button below to commence your registration.
The Application Deadline is 1st October 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.