University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students for the University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships are available for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
This scholarship is applicable to undergraduate students with outstanding performances from their previous academic records prior to applying to the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
Details of University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships
UAH’s competitive scholarships are funded through the generosity of alumni and friends of the University. Student eligibility is based on a variety of criteria including academic interests and achievements, special talents, and demonstrated leadership. The disbursement of these awards is overseen by the Scholarship division of the Office of Financial Aid.
For applying for the University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships to study in USA, you must meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be an international student
- The scholarship is available for freshmen undergraduate students.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants are evaluated based on individual merit and demonstrated success in a rigorous academic environment. High school and/or college coursework, grade point average, and language proficiency factor in admissions decisions.
How To Apply
Competitive Scholarships are applied for using the comprehensive application found at the link. You do not have to apply for individual awards.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
This single application will allow you to be considered for all scholarships for which you meet the criteria.
The Application Deadline is 16th December 2022