Tetrix 2022 Challenge & Win a trip around the World
Are you a university student in South America, Central America, North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania? Join in a transformative experience and break into the digital market. Apply now for the Tetrix Challenge 2022!
Tetrix is the biggest university challenge in the world! The Tetrix Challenge is recognized by Guinness World Records. It’s 100% free and has 4 stages, with a prize of a trip across the 5 continents.
Requirements and Qualifications for Tetrix Challenge Qualification
- Open to all university students over 18 years old (by October 2022) registered in any career or graduated at least in the last 5 years (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021).
- Postgraduate students can also apply. To participate in TETRIX, you must be enrolled in a higher education course or have completed higher education, with graduation date within the last 5 years.
- Knowledge of English is not compulsory. The stages will be in Portuguese, English and Spanish. You can choose the language you feel more comfortable with.
- Participating countries include all those in South America, Central America, North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
Benefits of Tetrix Challenge
- The winner gets a trip around the world, traveling across the 5 continents, getting to know the biggest companies and initiatives of innovation and digital transformation in the world. Also including fairs and related events to the digital area, cultural tours and networking with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
- All semifinalists win a 100% free trip to the face-to-face stage in Brazil! In addition to a great networking and learning acquired during the phases of the challenge.
Tetrix Challenge 2022 consists of 4 stages, which are:
- First stage: there will be 50 multiple-choice questions
- Second stage: you will have access to expertise tracks and will answer 8 situational questions
- Third stag /Semifinal: a group question to be answered in the in-person semifinal, in 2021 it was in Rio de Janeiro
- Fourth stage/Final: the final of the finals! Question number 60 answered individually for a panel composed by the greatest judges in this market
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Tetrix on tetrixchallenge.com to apply
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.