Launchpad is a 9-week learning programme designed to support Black women founders to succeed in entrepreneurship and connect them to the venture capital ecosystem.
The programme will offer expert-led sessions, a supportive community of experienced Black founders and investors, and funding opportunities.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Eligibility Criteria for The Launchpad Program for Female Entrepreneurs 2022
- – Founded by a Black woman
- – Self-funded or has received less than £250K
- – Based across the UK, Europe and West Africa
- – Already have an initial product
- – Within the following industries; Health tech, Fintech, Hr + Talent, Sass, Retail + eCommerce, Data + design, Deep tech
- – At least part-time in the business
Programme Key Details:
- All modules will take place online except for the launch event and showcase graduation.
- Programme Launch Event – Thursday 6th October 6 -9 pm
- Intro to VC: 101 on Fundraising – Tuesday 11th October 6-8 pm
- Getting Started: Visualising the Mission – Thursday 13th October 6-8 pm
- Setting Milestones for Developing all Parts of a Business – Thursday 20th October 6-8 pm
- Developing your Product and Finding Product-Market Fit – Thursday 27th October 6-8 pm
- Designing and Executing your Sales Strategy – Thursday 10th November 6-8 pm
- Budgeting: Business Plan and Financial Models – Thursday 17th November 6-8 pm
- The Team: Hiring & Company Culture – Thursday 24th November 6-8 pm
- Showcase Graduation – Wednesday 7th December 6-10 pm
How To Apply
Interested candidates can Click here to apply.
The Application Deadline is 23rd September, 10pm.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.