Are you looking for well-funded Fellowships and short-term professional, academic, and/or personal development opportunities? You’ve come to the correct place. Here are 6 (six) fantastic fellowship opportunities to which you should apply.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Here are 6 (six) Fellowship Opportunities for you to apply for:
1. 2023 LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Programme for Nigerian Students
LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Programme is a 5-months Leadership programme for young Nigerian undergraduates aged 18 – 30years which aims to equip and empower them with the skills, knowledge and resources required to become transformative leaders and active citizens who will drive sustainable development in their communities.
- Eligibility: For Entrepreneurs, Girls & Women, Nigerians, Youths
- Deadline: February 10, 2023 (See All Deadlines)
2. 2023 Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders Africa Program for Women-led tech Startups
Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is designed to bring the best of Google’s expertise, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups up to Series A stage, based in Africa or building Africa-centered solutions with technology. The program includes content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders and opportunities to network with our global women founders community.
3. 2023 French Government AFD Digital Challenge For African Startups
The French Government AFD Digital Challenge For African Startups is dedicated to digital technology for cultural and creative industries. The Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI) are not only a place for entertainment, they are also a major lever for economic and social development. The role of these industries goes beyond their mere potential for wealth creation, as they actively participate in strengthening social cohesion, inclusion, the valorisation of African cultures and the emancipation of citizens.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
4. 2023 Mercedes-Benz beVisioneers Fellowship for young innovators (Fully Funded)
Mercedes-Benz is funding a global fellowship that will provide training and scholarships to thousands of young people from around the world to implement their projects in the areas of environmental sustainability and decarbonization. To provide the seed money for the fellowship, Mercedes-Benz auctioned the world’s most valuable car, a 1955 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupé, for a record price of €135 million.
- Eligibility: For Entrepreneurs, Innovators, Leaders, Youths
- Deadline: March 05, 2023 (See All Deadlines)
5. 2023 Mawazo Fellowship Programme for African Women (Funded)
Applications for the Mawazo Fellowship Programme 2023 are now open. The Mawazo Fellowship Programme is a 15-month, non-residential fellowship where Mawazo Fellows participate in a virtual training programme that features professional development courses designed by the Mawazo Institute hosted on the Mawazo Learning Exchange (MLEx) e-learning platform.
- Eligibility: For Africans, Girls & Women, Post Graduates
- Deadline: March 12, 2023 (See All Deadlines)
6. 2023 Humphrey Fellowship Program For Young Professionals
Humphrey Fellowship Program, a Fulbright Exchange, builds connections between U.S. and foreign leaders to advance solutions to the most pressing global challenges, from combatting climate change, to protecting human rights, increasing access to education, and building global health security.