TotalEnergies has started receiving applications for the Startupper of the year Challenge for the year 2021/2022. The TotalEnergies Entrepreneurship Challenge was initiated with the aim of supporting young African startups within the age range of 18 and 35.
The Startupper of the year Challenge is projected at innovative and young startups of African origin whose ideas and products can impact their community and the entire planet positively.
About the TotalEnergies Entrepreneurship Challenge
The challenge is divided into two categories: “business creation project” and the “startup under 3 years”. There will be a total of Three (3) prizes awarded in each country tagged as:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- The best business creation project
- The best startup under 3 years old
- The best female entrepreneur
Awards & Prizes
- Financial support
- Coaching and
- Media visibility
Eligibility for the TotalEnergies Entrepreneurship Challenge
Before you can be eligible to take part in this challenge, you must meet the listed criteria below:
- You must be within the age range of 18 and 35 at the time of application for the challenge.
- Your startup or project should meet one or more of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- You must be from the 32 eligible countries (Check countries below).
- The project or startup should meet the sustainable development, innovation and project feasibility criteria.
Eligible Countries for the TotalEnergies Entrepreneurship Challenge
- North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Tunisia
- West Africa: Ivory Coast, Ghana, Guinea, Nigeria, Senegal, Togo
- Central Africa: Cameroon, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo
- East Africa: Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Reunion Island-Mayotte Island, Madagascar, Uganda, Tanzania
- Southern Africa: South Africa, Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
How to Apply for the TotalEnergies Entrepreneurship Challenge
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.