UBA 2022 Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP)
UBA of Nigeria is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme as part of its ongoing initiatives to improve customers’ experience and enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
UBA Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to select, develop, and build a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be trained to drive the Bank’s vision of being the best bank in Africa.
- A positive attitude with a growth mind-set
- Critical and analytic thinking
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits of UBA Graduate Management Acceleration Programme
UBA is searching for young and enthusiastic graduates who are self-starters to join UBA Graduate Recruitment Programme. Participating graduate trainees will be exposed to:
- Intensive and immersive learning
- On the job learning with various experienced employees
- Building skills that entrench positive energy within the Bank, and forming lasting professional relationships with colleagues
- Research, analyze existing systems and offer new ideas for improvement
Successful trainees will be hired as permanent employees after completing the intensive 6 months (classroom and on-the-job learning). To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to unlearn, learn and relearn; be interested in all aspects of the Bank and always demonstrate behaviours that foster good relationships with fellow colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to UBA Foundation on www.myjobmag.com to apply