Beacon Power Services is the leading provider of data and grid management solutions for Africa’s power sector. Our mission is to enhance energy access for Africa’s cities significantly. Our goal at BPS is to improve the quality and duration of electricity supplied to Africa’s cities by creating smart grids across the continent and using data to reduce the considerable inefficiencies in the electricity distribution systems.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for experienced UI/UX designer able to understand our unique business requirements and responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to access user problems, design process flows, and help drive design and technology choices to create world class solution.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
Requirements Criteria for UI / UX Designer Needed at Beacon Power Services
- Three (3) or more years of UI/UX design experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex B2B solutions.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Enjoy collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to continually deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Kindly share this opportunity with and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.