UNESCO 2022 Patrimonito Storyboard Competition
The UNESCO World Heritage Centre is pleased to launch the latest edition of the Patrimonito Storyboard Competition 2022. This competition aims to provide young people with an opportunity to use their creative and problem-solving skills to raise awareness about World Heritage sites.
The World Heritage Education Programme is welcoming secondary school pupils and youth to create storyboards on the theme for this year’s competition. The best submission will be selected by an independent jury and professionally produced into animated films for global distribution to schools and at World Heritage education events.
Storyboard Competition Theme: World Heritage and Climate Change
Requirements and Qualifications for UNESCO Patrimonito Storyboard Competition
- The Patrimonito storyboard competition is open to young people from all over the world aged between 12 and 18 years old.
- The artworks must be created solely by the participant(s), either by hand or using digital drawing tools. In either case, the scanned copies must be submitted by email OR the original copies (in case of hand-drawn entries) or the print versions (in case of digital artworks) must be submitted by postal mail to UNESCO. Participants may also choose to submit their entries through their countries’ National Commissions for UNESCO.
Benefits of UNESCO Patrimonito Storyboard Competition
- The winner will receive a UNESCO certificate, and the winning storyboards will be professionally adapted into an animated film episode of the Patrimonito’s World Heritage Adventures series.
- The name of the creator of the winning storyboard will be credited in the film which will be distributed worldwide by UNESCO and its partners. The release of the next episode is scheduled for 2023.
How to Apply
Submitting the Storyboards
If sent by email
The scanned version of the storyboards should be sent to the World Heritage Centre by email: [email protected]
If sent through postal mail
The original copies (in case of hand-drawn entries) or the print versions (in case of digital artworks) must be submitted to the attention of:
Ms Ines Yousfi
Focal Point, World Heritage Education Programme
UNESCO World Heritage Centre
7, place de Fontenoy,
75352 Paris 07 SP France
If sent through National Commissions for UNESCO
The participants may also choose to submit their entries through their countries’ National Commissions for UNESCO.
For more details,visit UNESCO website
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.