United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme for Postgraduate Studies in Nano-Satellite
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship Programme for postgraduate studies in Nano-Satellite Technologies (PNST) which is a Basic Space Technology Initiative Fellowship.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The fellowship which is for nationals of non-space-faring nations will provide extensive research opportunities in nano-satellite systems through the use of the nano-satellite development and testing facilities available at Kyutech.
United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be nationals of developing countries or non-space-faring nations (countries without an established substantial capability to develop space technology/launch space objects);
- Be duly nominated by their institutions;
- Born on or after 2 April 1987;
- Should have the academic and professional background required by the specific fellowship programme.
- Candidates seeking a Master degree are expected to have completed studies ending with a Bachelor Degree or equivalent (4-year university degree) in engineering-related subjects.
- Candidates seeking a Doctorate degree are expected to have completed studies ending with a Master Degree or equivalent (5 years university degree) in engineering-related subjects. Degrees in different technological fields can be considered by the Doctor Commission; and
- Be able to make professional use of the experience gained in the fellowship programme.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the United Nations/Japan Long-term Fellowship are to register online and thereafter proceed to submit their application form. The fully completed application form and other required documents except the referee report forms shall be submitted in electronic format (.doc or .pdf or.xls) at the Web address that is in the confirmation e-mail you will receive after registering above, not later than the application deadline.
For more information, please visit the Official Page.