Unity Bank Plc Skill Up Training for Young Nigerians
Applications is invited from Young Nigerians for the SKILL UP Program powered by Unity Bank Plc at the Kitian Training Hub.
The SKILL UP is a 4 week program that focus on training young minds in various digital skills.
Unity Bank is a large financial services provider in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial capital. Unity Bank also maintains an operations base in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital
The SKILL UP is a 4 week program that focus on training young minds in:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Microsoft Word Suite
- UI/UX (User Interface/User Exchange Designing)
- Fashion Design
- Domestic Electrical Installation
- Data Analytics
The program is a 4 week free skill acquisition training for young and committed Nigerians.
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be available for the physical training
- Be punctual and committed to this training
Duration and Reward
- The training period will run for 4 weeks
- Applicants will be given certificate after training
- Applicants will have the opportunity to meet like minds
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Passport photograph
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.