University of Exeter Scholarships and funding for Taught Masters and Research Program
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Applications are hereby welcomed from academically gifted and talented candidates for University of Exeter Scholarships and funding for taught Masters and research programs for 2022-2023 academic sessions
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
At the University of Exeter Business School, making to ensure studying for a Master’s remains accessible to the brightest minds of the future, regardless of financial background. This is why the university provides over £1 million in postgraduate scholarships.
Details About University of Exeter Scholarships and funding
Scholarships are not awarded in conjunction with other scholarships – in the event of you being eligible for more than one award, the greater award will be given. The scholarships available include Global Excellence Scholarships – Postgraduate Taught (Masters), Kolade Scholarship, Broad Reach Scholarship, Progression Award – Current Students and Alumni, SEO London Scholarship, University of Exeter Business School Online Programme Scholarship, Ph.D./MRes degrees – funding opportunities.
The University offers a wide range of scholarships and bursaries and you can find out more on the masters funding pages of the University’s website.
To be eligible for University of Exeter Scholarships and funding for taught Master and research Program, you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants that are classified as an international students for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Applicants who already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter Business School, commencing in September 2022.
How To Apply
To be considered for one of these scholarships, once you have your offer, you can complete an online application.
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the form, responding to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen program of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would be awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
The Application Deadline is 22nd April 2022