Victoria University of Wellington CMIC Masters Scholarship 2022
Applications are currently invited from interested and eligible candidates for the CMIC Masters Scholarships. The CMIC Masters Scholarships are available for students to undertake a Masters by thesis study at the Computational Media Innovation Centre (CMIC), Victoria University of Wellington.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This scholarship is open to applicants who, in the year of tenure will be enrolled as Masters or PhD students undertaking a research degree in Computational Media Innovation Centre (CMIC), and intend to pursue a research topic in the field of Librarianship in New Zealand.
CMIC aims to strengthen New Zealand’s capability in interactive media through academic research. CMIC collaborate with industry experts including major international media organisations to develop new or advance existing virtual reality/augmented reality, film, and gaming technologies.
The Centre is also an incubation space for digital start-ups, where projects are developed from initial concepts through to market-ready products. The CMIC scholarship is funded by the Entrepreneurial Universities program.
Requirements and Qualifications
To be eligible for Victoria University of Wellington CMIC Masters Scholarship, candidates are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must be intending to pursue a Masters by thesis study in the field of Computer Graphics at CMIC, Victoria University of Wellington.
- This scholarship is for students to undertake a Masters by thesis study at the Computational Media Innovation Centre (CMIC), Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit the specific documentation outlined (below), if they wish to be considered for this scholarship. Send all documents to the CMIC Centre Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship specific documentation
- A CV
- Any supporting documents (e.g. transcripts, reports)
- A brief outline of research interest
Click Here for more details.