Villgro Africa seeks innovative solutions addressing the lack of access to quality and affordable health services, particularly for the low-income populations across Africa.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The incubator provides personalised incubation experiences to help emerging businesses scale ideas and navigate the African startup ecosystem effectively. The goal is to enable these startups to build viable and scalable health and life science solutions that improve the quality of life for people across the continent.
Startups accepted to become part of Villgro Africa’s portfolio will receive:
- Funding from $20,000
- Business development expertise (Technical Assistance)
- Access to further investment opportunities
To be eligible to participate in the programme, startups must meet the following criteria:
- A product/hardware Innovation or service delivery/business model innovation with a Health and Life Sciences focus
- The solution should preferably have a direct impact on the low-income population and solve one or more health problems
- The solution must be scalable and sustainable (For-profit company)
- The company must have a minimum viable product (not in the idea stage)
How to apply
Click here to apply for this program
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Kindly share this opportunity with and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.