Wadi Africa is Hiring Graphics Designer
Role of Graphics Designer
At Wadi, we are building Africa’s foremost and leading research-resource platform by connecting Africa’s STEM researchers to the resources they need to conduct cutting-edge research with convenience.
Research has long been the bedrock of innovation and development of nations; however, Africa contributes only 1% to global research output, which explains why it lags in terms of scientific and technological advancement.
To increase Africa’s contribution to R&D, we have developed a product, “PublishIT”, that provides technical support for African researchers to publish their works seamlessly in peer-reviewed international Journals. We also have in the pipeline, SendSample, a product that connects African STEM researchers to equipment nearest to them using a geolocator feature, to have their samples analysed conveniently.
As a result, we are recruiting a dynamic and experienced Graphics Designer who can use colour, text, images, and symbols to aid our company’s design process and make our messages more comprehensible to our target audience.
Requirements for the Graphics Designer at Wadi Africa
- Must be familiar with and have expertise in various design software packages such as Adobe Creative Suite (especially Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Canva amongst others.
- Should have visual and creative skills, with the ability to develop and execute original design concepts
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Must have at least one year of experience as a graphics designer (preferably for a startup)
- Experience with motion graphics and 2D animation is a plus.
Responsibilities of the Graphics Designer at Wadi Africa
- Create graphics for social media and other online and offline channels following our brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with the social media manager/content writer to bring content designs to life.
- Select and use appropriate typography, color, imagery, and other design elements to create effective visual communications.
- Create flyers, banners and other works for print and digital display.
- Complete projects within a specified timeframe.
- Attend to other assigned duties.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.