Wadi is Hiring Remote Social Media Manager/Content Writer
Role of Social Media Manager/Content Writer
At Wadi, we are building Africa’s foremost and leading research-resource platform by connecting Africa’s STEM researchers to the resources they need to conduct cutting-edge research with convenience.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Research has long been the bedrock of innovation and development of nations; however, Africa contributes only 1% to global research output, which explains why it lags in terms of scientific and technological advancement.
- Must be an African in Africa or in Diaspora.
- Must be experienced in creating content on major social media channels.
- Must possess excellent writing skills.
- Must have at least one year of experience as a social media manager and content writer.
- Must possess a good knowledge of the rudiments of conducting basic research.
- A genuine interest in STEM research is a bonus.
- Create content periodically for Wadi’s social media pages and other online channels.
- Create calendars and manage all Wadi’s social media accounts.
- Manage Wadi’s online communities, including the Wadi Forum.
- Manage customer reviews and comments.
- Write biweekly newsletters and periodic articles.
- Create and monitor the content strategy for marketing campaigns.
- Attend to other assigned duties.