The WE Empower UN SDG Challenge is the first-of-its-kind global competition for women social entrepreneurs who are advancing the UN Sustainable Development Goals and inspiring entire communities to create the world we want by 2030.
The WE Empower Challenge honors innovative women leaders from around the world who are pushing the SDGs forward through sustainable business practices and inspiring others to follow suit.
The opportunity recognizes their innovative work and provides Awardees with capacity-building training sessions and opportunities to connect with an unparalleled global network to advance their enterprises. This program elevates and showcases the valuable contribution women social entrepreneurs and business leaders can make toward the SDGs and solving the world’s greatest challenges.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Worth of WE Empower UN SDG Challenge
- In 2023, the WE Empower Challenge Awardees will participate in events surrounding the 78th UN General Assembly and connect with renowned business experts from around the world.
- Awardees will also participate in a dynamic pitch competition hosted by fashion designer, activist, and Vital Voices Board Member Diane von Furstenberg, to present their business for the opportunity to receive a $20,000 grant.
Eligibility Requirements of WE Empower UN SDG Challenge
- You are a woman entrepreneur with lead decision-making ability in a business or organization.
- Your business/organization has been in operation for more than three years
- You employ at least three full-time staff (or full-time equivalent)
- Your business/organization generates at least $75,000 USD in annual sales or revenue
- You are proficient in spoken and written English
- You are at least 21 years old
- You are available to travel to New York, NY and participate in all events from Monday, September 18 through Saturday, September 24 2023 (COVID-19 travel restrictions permitting). If necessary, I can participate in a virtual program from August through October 2023.
- Your business or organization substantially impacts the SDGs and has a clear vision for how their business will create the future we want in 2030.
How to Apply
To apply, all you need to do is click the link below:
The application deadline for this program is April 16, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Women and others. Thank you.