Web Developer Needed at PressOne Africa
About the company and role as Web Developer Needed at PressOne Africa:
PressOne Africa is an early-stage startup helping entrepreneurs retain their customers, through a centralised voice communication platform. We are on a mission to help entrepreneurs across Africa build more customer-centric businesses.
With our business phone systems, entrepreneurs, no matter the size of their business, can handle customer communication like global brands. You may learn more about PressOne Africa here.
You will be joining our product team as a Web Developer. You will help improve our web application and build integrations with third-party web apps, mostly CRMs and ticketing solutions.
The ideal candidate is someone who is very mission-focused. You are motivated by building things that get shipped and have an immediate impact in people’s lives, particularly our entrepreneurs.
You will work with a team of really smart engineers, and report to a CTO that has multinational experience.
Compensation: Competitive wages plus, stock options.
Who you are:
- You have an in-depth knowledge of OAuth, and can build integrations comfortably.
- You are more interested in the problem than in the product. You are not just someone who learnt to write codes, you are a problem solver, an engineer.
- You are comfortable documenting your thoughts and implementation. You will do this a lot at PressOne Africa.
- You know how to build responsive web apps, independently.
- You think critically. You always seek a thorough understanding of fundamentals on any subject.
- You are collaborative. You are willing to go outside of your “space” so the team can win.
- You care about customer experience above everything else.
What we expect from you:
- Build web applications, with security and simple user experience in mind.
- Take ownership of the product, alongside new and existing initiatives.
- Integrate with third party SaaS solutions. You will do this a lot.
- Work with team to make our services future-proof.
- Consistently seek to measure quality of our services and improve it.
- Take an obsessive interest in entrepreneurs, and the problem we are solving.
- Talk to customers.
What you get:
- You get to work on something meaningful, something that actually gets shipped.
- You get to work with people who are great at what they do and treat you as an equal.
- Hybrid working model. Two days a week, at the office (Admiralty way, Lekki).
- We offer health insurance, gym membership, dental and those standard stuff.
- A new computer. Whichever you want.
- Competitive pay. You also get stock options.
Who we are, and What working with us is like.
- We have a launched product with customers.
- We have raised a pre-seed round from reputable investors in the ecosystem.
- We are still a fairly young company with less than 10 people. So a lot has been accomplished by a small team.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven and works incredibly hard to push the mission forward.
- This is not the kind of job where you show up and we tell you exactly what to do every day. You are expected to take full ownership of certain goals, and meet them.
- Our office is on Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1. We run an hybrid working system, with most of us at the office twice a week.
- We have been in operation for a year. We have gotten enough data to validate the opportunity, and are entering a growth phase. It is certainly the best time to join.
If this sounds like your next adventure, please send your application to [email protected].
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted weekly. We will close the job opening once we find the right person. We look forward to meeting you.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.