WEMA Bank is currently receiving applications from young Nigerian graduates for Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Programme. This training program is an opportunity for young Nigerian graduates to enhance their professional careers in the banking sector.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The Bank – “WEMA Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders”
What to Expect From WEMA Bank Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Program
The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers.
The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives.
It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families, and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
To be eligible for WEMA Bank Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Programme, you are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions:
- First Class or Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- A masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
How To Apply
To apply for the WEMA Bank Bankers-In-Training (Sales) Programme, please continue to the online application page. All stages of the employment process will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
The Application Deadline is 14th February 2022