WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program 2022
WISE is seeking to collaborate with high-impact organizations to nominate young education professionals! Do you know any young leaders changing the course of education? Nominate them for the WISE Emerging Leaders Fellowship Program 2022.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The WISE Emerging Leaders is a nine-month fellowship program for the next generation of education leaders who wish to embark on a learning journey that cultivates the mindsets, skills, and techniques necessary to thrive, nurture communities, and transform education systems.
In a time when education is disrupted by multiple crises such as the COVID-19 pandemic, the burnout epidemic, and the ecological collapse, WISE believes it is ever more important to create stimulating and nourishing spaces for education leaders to come together, connect meaningfully, learn with each other, and collaborate for collective impact. Transforming education systems requires change at the structural and systemic levels, but also at the intrapersonal and interpersonal levels. Leaders who lead with self-awareness, compassion, and creativity, who cultivate their own and their team’s wellbeing, and who weave people and projects together are leaders who can spark innovation and systemic change.
The WEL Fellowship brings together 15–20 carefully selected young leaders in education from around the world in a hybrid format consisting of an in-person residential session, a series of online workshops with education experts, a number of asynchronous reflective blog posts, a concrete project to apply in their organizations, and tailored mentoring support to develop their project.
- WISE will cover the following costs for Fellows joining the residential session: return flights, accommodation, meals, in-country transportation, venue hire, and workshop material.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 25 and 33.
- Candidates must hold a valid travel document and be willing to travel abroad for the residential session.
- Candidates should be proficient in spoken and written English and should be comfortable presenting and speaking in public.
- Candidates should demonstrate a degree of resilience that enables them to contribute fully to the program while also meeting other organizational and personal commitments.
- Candidates should be curious, open-minded, flexible, and comfortable in multicultural environments.
- Candidates have a strong profile showing a steady record of accomplishments in the field of education (academic, professional, and/or personal). They have also been involved in education and/or development projects for at least 3 years.
- Candidates clearly demonstrate engagement in social issues and how they have sought to overcome them through innovative ideas, and initiatives.
- Candidates must demonstrate potential for growth within the nominating organization.
How To Nomination
- Completed forms in English should be submitted through the online portal by 13:00 GMT on March 1, 2022.
- Interview round: March 10-27, 2022.
- Application outcome: All applicants will be notified of their application outcome by April 1, 2022.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
For more information, visit WISE Emerging Leaders.
The Nomination Deadline is 1st March 2022
Kindly share this opportunity with Leaders and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.