Women In Africa (WIA) Mentoring Program 4th Edition – Powered by Deloitte
WIA is the world’ s leading international platform for the economic development and support of African women entrepreneurs.
Women In Africa is a social impact company whose mission is to support African women entrepreneurs and leaders in their journey to impact the continent’s economy.
Over the past 5 years, WIA has developed the first pan-African and international platform bringing together all relevant actors; WIA implements training and mentoring programmes, and WIA communicates extensively on the themes “*Women *Business *Africa”.
Through the Women in Africa Philanthropy Endowment Fund, WIA and its patrons develop programmes to support African women, whether they are students, entrepreneurs or leaders.
The call for applications for the 4th edition is now open.
The mentees will be supported by the program for 7 months through:
- virtual training sessions around different essential skills in the world of work.
- a mentoring program that will enable them to progress and achieve their professional goals.
- networking sessions to build and strengthen their professional network.
Click here to apply.
The Application Deadline is 13th November 2022
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.