World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa Programme 2021-2022
African professionals can now apply for the World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa programme 2021. Below is a detailed guide containing all available positions you can apply for.
If you ever had the wish of building a career with the World Bank, this is a unique opportunity for you. The World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa programme 2021 is meant to hire people who are bent on solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
The available positions for this programme will be based in bank’s country local offices in Western and Central Africa.
Eligibility for World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa Programme 2021
You are eligible for this programme if you are a
- Mid-career professional,
- Technical specialist with at least five years of experience in a sector.
This opportunity is also open to
- Professional associations,
- Faculties and
- Students interested in learning more about the World Bank Group.
You can also apply for the available positions if you are
- Interested in a local position in one of the offices of the Western and Central Africa region of the World Bank;
- A technical expert with development experience in the relevant areas;
- Fluent in oral and written English. French is also required for some positions.
- Hold a Master’s and/or PhD Degree(s) with a minimum of 5-8 years of professionally relevant experience;
Available Positions for World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa Programme 2021
|Posting Title||Grade||Posting City/Country|
|Procurement Specialist||GF||Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire|
|Governance Specialist||GF||Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire|
|Senior Transport Specialist||GG||Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire|
|Social Development Specialist||GF||Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire|
|Social Protection Specialist||GF||Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire|
|Procurement Specialist||GF||Abuja, Nigeria|
|Senior Social Development Specialist||GG||Abuja, Nigeria|
|Environmental Specialist||GF||Abuja, Nigeria|
|Procurement Specialist||GF||Accra, Ghana|
|Environmental Specialist||GF||Accra, Ghana|
|Social Development Specialist||GF||Bamako, Mali|
|Energy Specialist||GF||Banjul, The Gambia|
|Environmental Specialist||GF||Brazzaville, Congo Republic|
|Social Development Specialist||GF||Brazzaville, Congo Republic|
|Digital Development Specialist||GF||Brazzaville, Congo Republic|
|Social Protection Specialist||GF||Chad|
|Environmental Specialist||GF||Conakry, Guinea|
|Senior Education Specialist||GG||Conakry, Guinea|
|Senior Economist||GG||Dakar, Senegal|
|ET Consultant (Operational Lawyer)||EC2||Dakar, Senegal|
|Energy Specialist||GF||Freetown, Sierra Leone|
|Environmental Specialist||GF||Freetown, Sierra Leone|
For those whose regions are not listed here, you can refer to this link for full listing of World Bank vacancies for all regions in Africa.
How to Apply for World Bank Recruitment Drive for Africa Programme 2021
Are you eligible and wish to apply for this programme? kindly apply here. For more information on the programme, you can visit the official page.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.