World Nomads is looking for four aspiring creators to send on a travel assignment, plus level up their content with coaching from travel creators Nomadasaurus and prizes from Sony, RØDE, and Bright Trip. Sound good? Share your best piece of travel content with them for a chance to win.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Requirements and Qualifications for World Nomads Content Creator Scholarship
- You need to be 18 or over at the time of the application deadline (October 16, 2022).
- If you’re still learning the craft and creating content is responsible for less than 25% of your income, then you’re eligible to apply. This may mean you’ve had work commissioned in the past or keep a regular social channel or blog of your own – but it isn’t your full-time gig.
- They want to see your best travel content and understand why you think you should win. Your content can be old or new, but must:
- Be an image, video, blog or vlog post that is in English and publicly accessible
- Showcase a travel story, experience or location
- Show originality, creativity and be visually engaging
- Take 2 minutes maximum to review in full (view, watch or read)
- Your submission must be in English.
Benefits of World Nomads Content Creator Scholarship
The 4 scholarship winners will each receive prizes valued at RRP $6,335 USD:
- $2,500 USD travel budget to be used to book travel arrangements for their Content Creation Trip assignment.
- Professional Mentoring from Nomadasaurus via 1-on-1 video calls and messenger chat.
- Sony ZV-E10 mirrorless Vlog camera & lens kit worth $799 USD.
- RØDE Audio ‘Ultimate Content Creator Pack’ worth $736 USD. Includes: 1 x?Wireless GO II microphone system, 2 x Lavalier II?premium microphones, 1 xVideoMic NTG on-camera shotgun microphone plus cable accessories (SC15, SC16).
- $500 USD of Bright Trip digital travel courses to use on www.brighttrip.com
- $150 USD toward travel insurance for your Trip assignment courtesy of World Nomads.
- Your 150-word or less written submission needs to convince their judges that you have a passion for travel and creating content as a career. They will be weighting your entry based on submitted content (80%) and your written submission (20%).
How to Apply
- Find your best travel content: Share an image, video, blog or vlog post that shows your creativity and passion for travel.
- Share it: Fill in the form, link to your content (publicly accessible) and say why you should win.
- Submit your entry: They will shortlist their favourites, meet you via Zoom and award their 4 scholarship winners.
Click Here To Enter
For more details, visit World Nomads website