2022 Write Her future Scholarships for Female Undergraduate Students
Open to: Africans, Girls & Women, International Students, Undergraduates
Login / Register
Applications are invited from suitably qualified female students for the Write Her Future Scholarships powered by Lancome. The scholarship is intended for Black students and students of color, who identify as female, pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Through the generosity of the sponsors, the scholarship aims to advance efforts to ensure equity in educational opportunity that prepares students for success in school, work, and life. About 40 scholarships are available for students.
Eligibility Criteria for Write Her future Scholarships 2022
To be considered for the Write Her future Scholarships for Female undergraduates, interested applicants are to meet the underlisted criteria:
- Applicant must be a Black student or student of color
- Applicant must identify as female
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior
- Applicant must be enrolling in an accredited 4-year, tax-exempt academic institution
- Applicant must be an NAACP member
- Applicant must be a current participant in an active ACT-SO program
- Applicant must complete the Write Her Future scholarship application and video prompt submissions through the Inspire Initiatives scholarship portal
- Applicant must be available to travel July 14-17, 2022 if awarded the scholarship
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Write Her future Scholarships 2022 are to apply online and provide all the necessary information. Applicants are to note that applications are reviewed and scored by the Inspire Initiatives Committee, NAACP leaders who volunteer their time to read applications, review transcripts, and select recipients for approval. If selected, you will be notified through the Inspire Initiatives scholarship portal. Decisions of the selection committee are final and cannot be appealed.
The Application Deadline is Not specified
Interested applicants can visit the official webpage for more details