AABS/Emerald Case Writing Competition 2023
Applications are open for the AABS/Emerald Case Writing Competition 2023. In partnership with the Association of African Business Schools (AABS), Emerald Publishing invites authors from African higher education institutions to submit business teaching cases focused on emerging markets in Africa.
The aim of the competition is to encourage and promote the development of high-quality teaching case material relevant to the realities of dynamic and emerging economies and at the same time promote the development of case-writing capabilities in those countries.
Your case should:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Have a developing and emerging markets focus from Africa;
- Be written by authors based at African higher education institutions;
- Be based on a real situation in a real company;
- Be a teaching case, they cannot accept academic (research) cases;
- Not have been published before in its current or substantially similar form or be under consideration for publication in any ISSN/ ISBN-registered publication or with any other case centre;
- Meet the standard EMCS author guidelines;
- Include a completed and signed consent to publish release form.
Duration and Benefits
- The total AABS/Emerald award prize pool is worth over $2,250, including $1,000 to the winner and $500 each to two runners up!
- They also consider all submissions for international publication in Scopus-ranked Emerging Market Case Studies (EMCS).
- For the first time, EMCS is pleased to accept French submissions to the AABS case-writing competitions. French authors may now participate in their own category for an opportunity to win a $250 prize.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below or click this link
Deadline: 30th September, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Writers & Poets and others. Thank you.