AGCO Agriculture Foundation Grant 2023 (up to $450,000)
Applications are open for the AGCO Agriculture Foundation Grant 2023. The AGCO Agriculture Foundation is seeking proposals from non-profit organizations and public universities/educational institutions around the world. The focus of the Call for Grant Applications is on the “Pillar two: Agricultural Education and Innovation.”
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
This Call for Grant Applications (CAG) will consider proposals that increase the capacity of farmers, farming communities, young people and/or women, and facilitates access to the tools, training, activities, and support they need to continuously improve their practices, build resiliency and improve their profitability and contribute to a food-secure world.
Applicants can only submit one application under this focus pillar and must ensure the submitted application address some of the following areas:
- Identify the problem, need, or difficulty associated with this pillar that this project will aim to tackle.
- Demonstrate a high likelihood of project success.
- Showcase key activities that will be carried out as part of the project. Activities can include but not limited to the following – providing farmers and other stakeholders technical support, hands-on training, e-learning, vocational training in the agricultural sector, farmer field schools and on-farm demonstrations to help them adapt to increasingly specialized agricultural techniques, shift from subsistence agriculture to market-oriented production, thrive, transform the food system, conserve natural resources by combating climate change and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Demonstrate strong alignment of the project with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 4 – “Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.”
- Showcase the need and approach to develop and promote entrepreneurial training certification programs and business skills training in agribusiness and value chains for farmers, including young farmers, women or other underserved groups.
- Demonstrate how the development of an educational project can enhance knowledge awareness on food systems and nutrition transformation or acceptance of agricultural technology and innovations among farmers and other stakeholders in agriculture.
- Open call to non-profits and public universities/educational institutions with innovative solutions targeted at increasing the capacity of farmers, farming communities, young people and/or women, and facilitates access to the tools, training, activities, and support they need to continuously improve their practices, build resiliency and improve their profitability and contribute to a food-secure world.
- Non-profit organizations and public universities/educational institutions that are registered and recognized as charitable or non-profit organizations under the law are eligible to apply for grant funding.
The project submitted under this pillar two must target at least one of following stakeholders:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Farmers (small-scale and emerging farmers).
- Farmer co-operations and associations.
- Young farmers or women farmers.
- Agricultural extension officers and teachers.
Duration and Benefits
The AGCO Agriculture Foundation anticipates grant funds for this CAG 2023 cycle to range from $200,000 to $450,000. They expect the grant/project duration to be two to three years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 13th October, 2023
Kindly share this opportunity with Farmers and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.