The MEST Africa Challenge Program gives entrepreneurs a platform to showcase and build on their unique value in an era where African startups and innovations are taking center stage and gaining global recognition and investments.
The challenge provides a stage for technology start-ups to raise funding, build industry networks and gain international visibility that would serve them well in growing and expanding their businesses.
This year, we are thrilled to bring even more excitement to early-stage entrepreneurs with startups based in Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, Kenya, and South Africa. As part of this prestigious competition, tech founders stand a chance to win the coveted USD 50,000 in equity, gain global recognition, and become part of MEST Africa’s lifelong supportive community.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Your business must be an early-stage technology startup based in at least one of the 5 countries where we will hold the Regional Finals (Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Kenya) with the following characteristics:
- Monthly Recurring Revenue: A minimum of $5k
- Funding raised: Cumulative $1M or less
- Years in existence: 3 years and below
- Traction: At least 6 months of recurring revenue
- Founding team: At least 2 founding team members
- Registered in Delaware (This is preferred)
Duration and Benefits
- USD 50,000 in equity investment, access to MEST Portfolio resources and strategic partnerships, 1-year professional business coaching in addition to other benefits and prizes for the main winner and Regional Finalists.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 9th October, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.