African Young Women Leaders Fellowship Programme (AfYWL) is for young, talented African women to lead the sustainable development agenda If you are an African Union citizen, apply to the African Young Women Leaders Fellowship Program.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
- Do you want to work to advance the implementation of Sustainable Development Goals?
- Do you want to fight poverty and ensure sustainable development?
- Do you want to lead change and develop your skills to do so?
If so, we invite you to apply to the African Young Women Leaders Fellowship Programme – a partnership between the African Union Commission (AUC) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
This exciting partnership aims to build a new generation of young African women leaders and experts to serve Africa and the world in designing and implementing development programmes in the context of the SDGs and Agenda 2063.
We are looking for up to 40 talented young African women to join the third cohort of this 12-month fellowship programme. As an AfYWL Fellow you will be assigned with a UNDP office under a learning and development programme. You will embark on a journey where you will need to demonstrate agility and adaptability to an environment and an assignment where your skills and potential will be leveraged. Applicants should be ready to accept any location offered in either HQ, Country or Regional office (no hardship locations). There will be no possibility for extension of the Fellowship assignment beyond the 12 months.
We are looking for engaged young African women who embrace UNDP’s values:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Mutual Respect
- Results Orientation (Through Principled Performance
- Innovation: Ability to make new and useful ideas work. Adapts deliverables to meet client needs.
- Leadership: Ability to persuade others to follow. Proactively seeks and recognizes contributions of others.
- People Management: Ability to improve performance and satisfaction. Appropriately involves team in different stages of work and decision-making.
- Communication: Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform. Expresses information and views with adaptive reasoning and appreciation for complexity and variation.
- Delivery: Ability to get things done. Takes responsibility for addressing critical situations and delivering core value.
Duration and Benefits: The Fellowship programme will cover expenses related to travel and medical insurance for the fellow only (no entitlements applicable for dependents/family). Each fellow will receive a monthly stipend to cover accommodation and basic living costs at their respective duty station. In addition, paid leave and an earmarked learning budget will be allocated for undertaking relevant learning and development activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: August 13th, 2023