AXA’s insurance innovation accelerator program is a 15-week program that is targeted at startups of all stages, from the idea stage to scale-up. The program provides a platform for startups to get access to industry experts and mentors, as well as experience-based learning through a series of masterclasses.
Startups, Founders, Innovators applying for AXA’s insurance innovation accelerator program must:
- Have innovative solutions that align with the program’s theme and focus areas across AXA Mansard’s value chain.
- Have a prototype or MVP (minimum viable product) that has been tested with potential customers.
- Have a clear value proposition and differentiation from existing solutions in the market.
- Be incorporated as a legal entity in Nigeria.
- Be willing to commit up to 6 hours weekly for the duration of the innovation exchange program.
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
The program runs for 12-15 weeks.
- AXA will connect you with the internal resources to build out your ideas or insurance solutions
- Incubation for the innovation (e.g., API access, expertise, mentorship etc.)
- If you successfully create value adding products or services, we will become a paying client
- Access to Industry wide scaling and commercialization support
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that will aid your application.share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.