Start your study adventure in UK. Good news! B.A. Krukoff Fellowship in Systematics is currently open.
B.A. Krukoff Fellowship 2024-2025 in Systematics is a fully funded masters scholarship for international students at Queen Mary University. This scholarship covers full tuition fees, and up to £21,000 maintenance and travel costs.
The bursary is provided by the Bentham-Moxon Trust B.A. Krukoff Fund to support a student wishing to focus their MSc research project on Tropical African botany. The bursary itself will be administered by RBG Kew.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for B.A. Krukoff Fellowship:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Have received an offer of a place on the Kew/QMUL Plant and Fungal Taxonomy Diversity and Conservation MSc programme for the 2024-25 academic year. Applicants who have received a conditional offer are also eligible to apply but, if awarded the bursary, they must fulfil all conditions of the offer no later than 31 August 2023.
- Demonstrate their experience in Tropical African botany*.
- Demonstrate how they will continue to work and have an impact in Tropical African Botany* after they complete the course.
*Note – In this context, we consider tropical Africa to comprise those countries that are members of the African Union, as per the following list of qualifying countries.
The bursary recipient must:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Be eligible to study in the UK. All applicants are advised to check the UK visa requirements and application processes as early as possible, to ensure that they fulfil any requirements before the start of the course in September 2024.
- Not be in receipt of any other bursaries or grants for completion of an MSc in the 2024-25 academic year.
Duration and Benefits
B.A. Krukoff Fellowship in Systematics provides the recipients with below benefits:
- The total value of the student bursary is up to £21,000.
- £18,000 is for the monthly stipend which covers accommodation allowance, subsistence, daily travel allowance and costs associated with the Madagascar fieldtrip.
- For students based outside London, up to £3,000 is reserved for the costs of their visa application, the UK Healthcare surcharge fee and travel to and from their home town/country at the beginning and end of the course.
- The relevant tuition fees will be covered in addition to the bursary value.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 15th December, 2023.
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.