Baobab Network Accelerator 2023/2024 for African Tech Founders ($100,000 Funding)
Applications for the Baobab Network Accelerator 2023/2024 for African Tech Founders are now open. The Baobab Network Accelerator seeks to invest in the next generation of African tech entrepreneurs.
Each accelerator programme starts with 2 weeks of intensive consulting from The Baobab Network, followed by 3 months of hands-on support from their venture partners and their network of partners/experts. The programme is remote to ensure founders are not taken away from their businesses for extended periods of time.
- Open to early-stage tech start-ups across Africa.
- If your solution creates or relies on technology to solve a problem, has an MVP and a bit of traction you are welcome to apply.
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- $100,000 USD Funding: They provide founders with the early-stage capital they need to kick-start their company’s growth.
- Bespoke Acceleration: They have built an intensive, unique programme to ensure that their graduate start-ups from every cohort go on to be successful.
- A Global Network: They bring a powerful global network of experts, mentors, corporate partners and investors to help grow your business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 31st October, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.