Call for Applications: Goldsmith Book Prize 2024
Applications are open for the Goldsmith Book Prize 2024. The Goldsmith Book Prize is awarded to the trade and academic book published in the United States in the last 24 months that best fulfills the objective of improving democratic governance through an examination of the intersection between the media, politics and public policy.
Recent Goldsmith Book Prizes have been awarded to books about political journalism, the history of news, news and political polarization, internet freedom, local news and digital democracy. Books that are not on the topic of media and politics will not be considered.
Financial support for the Goldsmith Awards Program is provided by an annual grant from the Goldsmith Fund of the Greenfield Foundation. The program is administered by the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government.
- Entries for the 2024 Goldsmith Book Prize must have been published between January 1, 2022, and December 31, 2023.
- Books outside the defined category are not eligible for an award and will not be reviewed by the award committee.
- All submissions must be in English. Edited volumes will not be accepted.
Duration and Benefits
- $5,000 is awarded to the winner in each category.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Deadline: 15th December, 2023
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.