Call for Interns 2023: Graduate Interns Needed at Netcom Africa Limited
Founded in 2004 to cater for Nigeria’s emerging markets, Netcom quickly became a leading communication infrastructure provider of IP networking services.
We revolutionised internet access in Nigeria, providing highly available SME WIMAX and VSAT services backed by global standards SLA and customer support.
As the needs of our customers expanded, so did our capabilities, and Netcom became the first private company to offer fibre access services in Nigeria. Over time, we became more strategic, and our client demanded solutions to more than just the Internet, which pushed us to develop our cloud, managed, and outsourced solutions.
Today, we specialise in transformational IT solutions for your business. We have experts in hundreds of technologies and the experience to bring your business goals from vision to execution. If you need consulting on your technology roadmap or need us to bring your email to the cloud, we can help.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on various projects related to telecommunications services.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Learn and apply the latest technologies in the telecommunications field.
- Provide support to our experienced professionals on a wide range of projects.
- Participate in training and development programs to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- A recent graduate with a Bachelors degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Strong desire to learn and a genuine interest in telecommunications.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to professional growth.
Duration and Benefits
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO)
- Paid Leave
- Group Life Insurance
- Hybrid work model
- Professional Development Reimbursement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.
Kindly share this opportunity with Graduates and others. Thank you.