Check out these 2024 Fully Funded US Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship
Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for undergraduate students for their full study period.
The recipients, however must maintain good grades, participate in community service and meet WMI deadlines for submitting an official copy of school/course grades, completing the semester report.
The Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship is funded by the Wells Mountain Initiative (WMI), a public charitable foundation based in Bristol, Vermont, USA, which has been approved under the United States Internal Revenue Service.
WMI Scholars are selected through an in-depth multi-step review process. The selected WMI Scholars will be emailed on August 1.
Their names will also be published on our website homepage and the WMI Facebook page. Those who are not selected will also be notified after August 1.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
To be considered for the wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship, you must:
- Have successfully completed a secondary education, with good to excellent grades
- Is 35 or under on March 1, 2024
- Will be studying in his or her country or another country in the developing world
- Is pursuing his or her first bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Will be enrolled in a program of study that will benefit the community and/or contribute to the continued growth and advancement of his or her home country
- Plans to live and work in his or her own country after graduation
- Has demonstrated his or her commitment to giving back and has volunteered prior to applying
- May have some other funds available for his or her education, but will not be able to go to pursue his or her tertiary degree without financial assistance
Duration and Benefits
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.