Got a business idea? Get funding with these top grant programs
Are you looking for grants and funding opportunities to apply for to sponsor your SMEs, company and group of companies? Today I will be pointing you to top-ranking grants and funding opportunities you can apply for to elevate your business in 2023. You can also head over to our homepage for more opportunities.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
1. 2022 Federal Government National Startup Investment Fund For Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Federal Government National Startup Investment Fund program seeks to empower and create a baseline of 100,000 new businesses through funding and mentorship for new and existing businesses and business ideas.
- Eligibility: For Entrepreneurs, Nigerians, Youths, Startups
- Deadline: Not Specified (See All Deadlines)
2. MTN Group MoMo API Hackathon 2023 for entrepreneurs and developers across Africa (USD 10,000 in prizes)
MTN is excited to invite companies, entrepreneurs, and developers from across the continent to participate in the 3rd MoMo API Hackathon.
- Eligibility: For Africans, Entrepreneurs, Tech Experts
- Deadline: 9th October, 2023(See All Deadlines)
3. The GIZ-SAIS Investment Readiness Programme 2024 for African Agtech Start-ups
The SAIS Investment Readiness Programme (IRP) offers you a yearlong, tailor-made support programme to raise investments and scale up your business!
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
4. Call For Applications: SaaS Accelerator Program for Africa 2023 (Up to €100K Funding)
SaaS knows you’re passionate about what you do and this program will provide you access to a constantly expanding network of like-minded founders, practitioners, and investors and encourage value-driven partnerships with people who see the world just like you do!
5. Call for Entries: Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2023 (1 Million Naira Grant)
Creative Business Cup is much more than just a competition – it is a global year-round initiative that empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries, helping them grow their business ideas, connecting them to investors and the global markets, and strengthening their innovative capabilities to the benefit of industry and society.
6. Startup Wise Guys Web3 Accelerator Program 2023 (up to €150K investment)
If you’re a Web3 founder with big ambitions and a long-term vision for your business, then the Web3 Accelerator Program is the perfect opportunity for you.
Kindly share this opportunity with and others. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.