Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
Trust TV, a subsidiary of The Media Trust Group, is a leading name in the media and broadcasting industry. We are committed to shaping the future of television and we want you to be a part of it.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Passion for Television: Showcase your passion through a portfolio of your work or evidence of previous projects.
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, second class lower division or HND Lower Credit in related fields.
- Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and Innovation: Ability to generate fresh ideas and adapt to change.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Strong interpersonal skills for effective teamwork.
- Adaptability and Resilience: Demonstrated ability to handle high-pressure situations.
- Commitment: Clear interest in a career in television and dedication to the one-year trainee programme.
- References and Recommendations: Strong endorsements from academic instructors, or industry professionals.
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
The one-year Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to provide hands-on experience and training in various roles, including Shoot-Edit, Sound Engineers, Broadcast IT, Producers, Reporters, and Presenters, among others. If you are passionate about television and eager to launch your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 10th November, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.