Falling Walls Female Science Talents Intensive Track 2024
Applications are open for the Falling Walls Female Science Talents Intensive Track 2024.
The Female Science Talents Intensive Track goes into its third round! For the year 2024, they are looking for 20 exceptionally talented women in science from all disciplines to take part in the one-year intensive programme.
The Female Science Talents programme seeks to advance the overall promotion of women in science while also highlighting and supporting exceptional talents. With the Intensive Track, they provide close support to 20 exceptionally talented womenin science from all disciplines, aiming to guide them toward achieving a significant career breakthrough within one year. The selected champions take part in two high-level landmark conferences in Berlin, with the opportunity to meet outstanding women leaders and role models from academia, politics and business. They take part in a series of online skill-enhancement workshops on topics relevant to their career, and to facilitate their exploration of other fields.
- All PhD-students at the final stage of their research and postdocs or comparable qualification levels from all disciplines at university and non-university research institutions worldwide are eligible to participate.
- They are looking for exceptional talents who conduct inspiring research in their field.
Especially they are looking for:
- A personality who inspires, takes on new challenges and drives people around them.
- A visionary who recognizes changes and upheavals and breaks new ground. They employ innovative approaches and embraces risks to accomplish their objectives.
- A framer capable of steering scientific, economic, or social innovation in uncertain and complex environments.
*Female Science Talents uses an inclusive definition of women and welcomes submissions from cis and trans women, genderqueer and non-binary people.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Duration and Benefits
The Intensive Track programme provides selected candidates with multiple opportunities:
- Participate in two high-level landmark events in Berlin: the International Spring Gathering & International Fall Gathering as part of the Falling Walls Science Summit 2024, including travel scholarships for both events;
- Take part in a series of online and in-person skill-enhancement workshops on topics such as leadership, business building, grant applications and more;
- Peer exchange with fellow international young talents from all disciplines;
- Get unique opportunities for networking with Female Science Talents role models and women leaders in academia, politics, business and the media, including our official partners (Bayer, The Elsevier Foundation, Foundation Medicine, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft);
- Get opportunities for networking and peer exchange with Falling Walls community members, including Falling Walls Venture, Falling Walls Engage and Falling Walls Lab;
- Become part an active part of the inspiring Female Science Talents community via events and related communications channels;
- Benefit from an increased reach and visibility via the Falling Walls website and social media channels;
- Opportunities for mentoring support with role models from academia, industry and related fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 20th November, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.