Gener8tor Milwaukee Accelerator (Up to $100,000 in Funding)
Eligibility for Gener8tor Milwaukee Accelerator
Applications are welcome from startups headquartered anywhere in the world. This is an industry-agnostic and business model-agnostic program. They accept all types of startups across all industries and business models.
They focus on startups that have the opportunity for significant and scalable economic impact. They urge you to apply if you are generating revenue or have a clear path toward greater adoption.
Benefits of participation
- Investment: Selected teams will receive a $100,000 investment in return for 7.5% equity in your company using a Simple Agreement for Future Equity (SAFE).
- Strategic Network: They make highly relevant and impactful connections to corporate partners, investors, and experienced mentors to help you scale your impact. Build relationships within the cohort of six companies and the community of gener8tor alumni.
- Focused Support: 1 of 6…not 10…not 15…not 100. They only invest in six companies per program. They focus all of their time, energy, and network on you.
- Mentorship, Coaching & One-on-One Meetings: Twelve weeks of individualized coaching and mentorship from the gener8tor team during bi-weekly, one-on-one meetings. One-on-one meetings with 100+ connections including serial entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors.
- Deals and Perks: $1M + in deals and perks from vendors like IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk, Hubspot and Microsoft.
- Showcase: Exclusive reception during which participating companies can pitch to an audience of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors, and community members.
How to Apply for Gener8tor Milwaukee Accelerator
Applications are welcome from startups headquartered anywhere in the world and innovating in any vertical or industry.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Deadline: June 14, 2024
Start your Application
Below, you will find the application button, deadline information and other details. Good luck. But before you apply;share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.