Applications are invited to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2024-25 in Germany. All International Students, European Union, & German Students are eligible to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship to study free in Germany.
Heinrich Boll Foundation will provide 1000 Scholarships to undertake Master’s Degree or PhD Degree. Students those who want to study from German best universities are encouraged to apply. The German Scholarship is available in all Subjects to all Nationalities.
Foundation expect their scholarship recipients to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self determination and justice.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany will cover the Basic Expenses to Study in Germany. The Scholarship Benefits details are given below.
Type of Scholarships:
Heinrich Boll Foundation has two types of Scholarships.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral).
Degree Level For Master:
- For Germans/Foreign Students Educated in Germany: First degree only (Bachelor)
- EU Nationals/Students Not Educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
- Non-EU Nationals/Students1 Not educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
Selection Procedure, Stages & Criteria:
The Heinrich Böll Foundation’s International Scholarships in Germany Consists of three stages given below:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Submission of Written Application Documents.
- An Interview with a Liaison Lecturer (telephone interviews may also be held).
- Attendance at a selection workshop in Berlin consisting of a one-to-one interview and a group discussion.
- There is No age limit.
To apply for the German Scholarship for International students, applicants have to submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent
- A list of Study Certificates to date if you have already commenced your studies
- For foreign applicants for a scholarship to study for a master’s degree: Certified copy of your first-degree certificate
- Student enrollment certificate
- Written proof of German language proficiency. Minimum DSH 2 or Level B2
- An expert reference from a university or college lecturer.
- A third-party reference on your social commitment
- Proof of the Required level of German language (B2 oder DSH)
- Excellent School grades and academic standing; if requested, first graded proofs of academic achievements
- Social Engagement and interest in politics
- identification with the goals of the Foundation
- responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
How to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
There is Online Application System to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships. The Link of the Official Website is given below.
Deadline: 1st March 2024
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.