Microsoft X Evenbreak Mentorship Programme 2023
Applications are open for the Microsoft X Evenbreak Mentorship Programme 2023. Evenbreak and Microsoft are excited to announce the new mentorship program for students with disabilities, “Get Your Hands-on Professional Experience,” designed to inspire and equip you with hands-on experience in your future profession.
By participating in the program, you will gain new knowledge and experience, improve self-confidence, presentation and collaboration skills, and enhance your employment opportunities.
- Applicants should be 18 years or older;
- Be a university student in your 2nd year or beyond, studying IT disciplines;
- Willing to invest an average of 4 hours a week in the program;
- Curious to learn more about your future profession and eager to gain new hands-on experience;
- UK-based disabled student.
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- This 5-week program will pair you with experienced Microsoft employees who will provide individualized guidance, networking opportunities, and insight into potential career paths within the dynamic world of IT.
- The program is fully-funded.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 16th October, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.